Sunday, May 29, 2011

Uncle Steve Graduates

Last Friday night we met the fam in Boulder for drinks and dinner and then headed to CU's basketball arena to watch Uncle Steve graduate!!! I can't believe he is headed off to college in the fall and we are so proud of him! The ceremony started pretty late and lasted long past Payton's bedtime, but she was a trooper. I missed most of the event due to chasing her around, but I saw the important parts and even managed to snap some pictures.

Sorry the pictures are a little out of order...








Payton sported her CU gear to celebrate since Uncle Steve is headed there in August! He will be the 6th in the Baumgarten clan to attend there.

















My failed attempt to catch the hat toss

She's so proud of her uncle!!



My parents had a party to celebrate on Sunday, hard to believe he is my baby brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment