Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nursery

After we recovered from all of the cooking and eating, the four of us (Kole and I and his parents) got back to work on Friday. Actually Dick and Kole got back to work to finish paining the nursery and getting the crib set up and Janaan and I went to get a pedicure, after all, I can't paint! The paint looks great, they did a wonderful job and we love the crib. The crib was Dick and Janaan's present to Kole and I for baby Harms, and it seemed only right that we get it set up while they were here to see it. The nursery is off to a great start, but is far from finished. Turns out it is a little more difficult to paint and decorate for a surprise (since we aren't finding out if the baby is a girl or boy) then I though it would be, but we're figuring it out!


It's hard to tell in the pictures, but the walls are brown and white and the furniture will all be black, the drapes are temporary!

No comments:

Post a Comment