Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Company Baby Shower

Last Thursday my coworkers threw Kole and I our first shower. I was blown away at how much thought, time, and effort that was put into it. We started with a yummy lime punch and played a few shower games. We had to taste a variety of baby food and make a guess as to what they were, match gestational periods with various animals, and had 15 seconds to look at a baby bath tub full of various items and write down as many as we could remember. The guys that attended the shower, my boss included, were great sports and played along. After games, we got to open presents. Take a look at the stack of gifts in the first picture below, they absolutely spoiled us! We received all of our bedding, the valance and hamper to match, a baby bath tub full of useful baby items, and a sleep positioner. After presents we got to cut the beautiful cake. It was cinnamon spiced cake with a custard filling and chocolate chips, it was delicious! Kole and I are beyond grateful and I feel very blessed to work for such a family oriented company. I would have never guessed when last October (2008) our department hired a new employee, I would be gaining a great friend. Thank you Amber for all of your hard work and for making Kole and I feel so special, loved, and supported as we get ready to bring this little one into the world! Enjoy the pictures!!
The cake was inspired by our bedding colors/theme, you can't tell in the picture but the green frosting sparkled, it was impressive, almost too pretty to eat!


The look on Kole's face is exactly how he has made me feel during this pregnancy, he has been incredibly supportive and excited, I am one lucky girl!



A shot of my 8 month pregnant belly






1 comment:

  1. Hey! You're looking great, Shannon! How nice to be spoiled by your work for your baby (I was, too, for Levi--almost overwhelming in a good way to know you're loved that much). Good luck on your last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete