Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two Weeks Old

Payton turned two weeks old yesterday Tuesday April 20th. Today is actually my due date, it's hard to believe she has been here for two weeks already, but I can't imagine life without her. She is still very easy and letting us sleep quite a bit at night. She's getting close to outgrowing her newborn clothes, I keep wondering each morning when I dress her if they will still fit. Her little personality is starting to come through she's laid back like her dad, but knows what she wants like her mom. Kole went back to work on Monday and she and I have been hanging out, we miss him during the day, but love when he comes home after work.


Playing on her mat that great grandma Audrey gave her, she loves it and plays on it each morning while I get ready. Thanks grandma Audrey!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment