Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Today is our 3rd Anniversary!!  Words can't really describe how great the last 3 years have been, but I'll try my best. About 6 years ago this quiet, sweet and handsome guy moved into the house I was renting. I was a little nervous about living with a male stranger, but I didn't have much of a choice and he seemed ok when he came to look at the house. Shortly after he moved in a I had a new friend, and about 5 years ago we started dating and I never looked back! I knew when Kole asked me to marry him I had myself a great catch, but I had no clue that 4 short years later I would be married to my best friend who is the most wonderful, dedicated, loving selfless husband and father a girl could asked for. Happy 3rd Anniversary babe, I love you so much. Here's to many, many more!

A few pics from out journey so far...



Couldn't resist taking a few pics of Payton before our walk to the park (sorry about them being sideways, I'll have to fix it later)...



No comments:

Post a Comment