Monday, October 17, 2011

16 Weeks

I will be 16 weeks along tomorrow with baby # 2, this pregnancy is going by so much faster than Payton's and for that I am thankful! I have been feeling better, barely nauseous at all during the day and only a little bit at night. I am a lot more sore in my stomach area then I remember being at this stage last time and I am definitely showing more. I am able to eat pretty much anything and most everything sits ok. I miss red wine. I am sleeping ok, but get up several times to use the bathroom. In two weeks we go for another ultrasound and I can't wait! Payton is really sweet and will lift my shirt, kiss my tummy and say "hi baby". Then she looks for daddy's baby so she obviously doesn't get it, but it's pretty cute!

I saw the doctor at 14 weeks, everything looked great. Baby's heart beat was 156 and I had gained 8 lbs. I was pretty happy as he said it was only a pound more than what he would expect. Since eating is the only thing that helps my nausea, I was prepared for much worse! I have been feeling little movements for about a week now, my favorite part of pregnancy!

Stay tuned for more updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment