Friday, March 2, 2012

Sprinkle


This past Sunday Kelsey and Jenn thew me the most beautiful "Sprinkle" brunch at Brasserie Ten Ten in Boulder. A sprinkle is a mini baby shower for a second baby where everyone "sprinkles" the mom with love and small gifts for baby #2 (or 3 or 4...). The girls went above and beyond with a handmade invitation, picking a restaurant with amazing food, baking yummy treats, and making the table look absolutely gorgeous. I felt so sophisticated, loved, and celebrated as we sipped mimosas and lattes, ate croissants, crepes and other fancy brunch items, chatted about this new little one and opened precious gifts. Thank you Jenn and Kels for such a wonderful Sprinkle for baby #2, you have impeccable taste and I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that would take time out of their busy lives to plan and attend an event for me. I love you all!!

The menu - YUM

cake pops courtesy of Jenn and her SIL Kodi - they were yummy

gorgeous flowers, the theme was grey and yellow inspired by Jenn's favorite nursery on pinterest (I think)

gift table

center piece (complete with Sophie the Giraffe!), the pictures just don't do it justice. there were many people who stopped by the table to comment on how beautiful it was!

to-die-for chocolate cupcakes courtesy of Kels

the hostess enjoying her latte - I heard a rumor that she had, had a late night ;)








the table in all it's glory

getting spoiled


I thought I got pics with everyone who came, but I missed a few, Jess and Marjie came to celebrate with me as well. A little over 4 weeks left, I am excited (and so ready)!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!! I loved Mason's Sophie the Giraffe (he did, too, until we lost it...and they're just too expensive for me to rationalize buying on my own).

    ReplyDelete