Friday, July 5, 2013

I'm an Auntie!!!

My sweet nephew is here! Liam Charles Mitchell arrived on Saturday June 15th around 3:30am and he is just perfect. Kels endured about 11 hours of labor and about 15 min of pushing (totally not fair!) and did amazing. Josh did great too :)  He is such a sweet baby and we are all loving having another baby around to snuggle. Payton has taken on the role of "older"cousin and I have to fight for time to hold him, seems to always be her turn! Grant wasn't too sure at first and really didn't like it when Liam cried, but he has warmed up and is really sweet to him.
This picture brings tears to my eyes every time I look at it. Josh has the biggest smile and you can see tears of pure joy/love/relief running down Kelsey's cheek. Kelsey and Josh were so wonderful to invite me to be a part of his birth and I am so thankful to have been there for Liam's arrival, an awesome experience I will cherish always and never forget!

Snuggling with Nana


Very proud to be the eldest and hold the littlest
Dressed and ready to go home. I am loving seeing Liam in some of Grant's baby clothes, melts my heart.
Love this image. Family dinner (on Father's Day) with our newest member. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment