Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Randoms

 Payton got invited to spend the day at the Denver Zoo with the Platt family, she was so excited! She had a great time, it was so sweet of them to include her. It was a big deal for me as it's the first time she's done something like that with someone other than family. I know as parents we have to let our kids go, but it's really hard! So glad to have friends and family we trust, Payton had a blast and I survived. Baby steps!


 We've lots of bird baths, something I used to do with Lexi. My kids think it's pretty fun.

 



 Spending as much time as we can with this sweet boy. I pulled out a bouncy seat for Liam to use and Grant thought it was for him crawled right in and wouldn't get out. I hope these two boys will get into lots of trouble together (nothing serious though) as they grow up...
 The Mitchell's (Josh's parents) came to meet their newest grandson (they have 3 others from Josh's sister) and we tagged along one night to Pearl Street. It's hard to have family far away (harder for them I am sure) but we love getting to see them when they come to visit!
 I swear this girl knows no stranger, she watched this guy for quite a while and then asked if she could go drum with him. He obliged.
This little man actually had fun, but this was taken after the drummer incident and he was terrified of the guy. It was pretty funny he would cry and cling to us every time he looked at him, but he just couldn't stop watching! Complete opposite of his older sister, he prefers "his" people and can do without all the rest!

 Nana wanted to take the kids swimming and I had the day off so we all went to the pool in Kelsey's neighborhood. It was such a fun afternoon to spend with my mom and sister and the kids. Liam napped in the shade and Payton and Grant couldn't get enough of the water. I didn't get a picture of Payton, but she swam her little heart out. Grant finally enjoyed swimming, I think it had something to do with the hot temperature of the water. Love summer with little ones around!



 Photo shoot at the park taken with my iPhone so not the best quality.
 Grant's at a stage that's almost impossible to get a good picture of him. Liz, we need you!!!
 Best I could get of the two, oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment