Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Day at the Park

 It's been 60 degrees here the last couple of days so on Friday Payton and I walked to the park to hang out and have some lunch. She really enjoyed watching all of the other kids playing and spent a little time in the swing. She wasn't too sure about crawling around in the dry, hard grass, but eventually her curiosity got the best of her. We love the neighborhood we live in, there are walking paths all through it and several parks along the way.

Kole met us to play on his way home from work. I'm really looking forward to spending time outside at parks and pools and the zoo, etc. with Payton this summer and I am so thankful to have time off during the week to hang out with her. I always figured I would be a stay at home mom as that is how it was growing up, but right now for our family me working part-time and being home with Payton a couple days a week is the perfect balance.










No comments:

Post a Comment