Sunday, January 16, 2011

Swim Lessons

 We started swim lessons last weekend! We started in a Sunday afternoon class, but switched to a Saturday morning class this weekend as it works a little better with our schedule. She wasn't so sure at the first lesson, seemed a little overwhelmed, but she did great at the second lesson. She splashed and talked and smiled. She's not really learning anything except to be comfortable in the water, but it's fun to have an activity to take her to!
 She has as a swimsuit, but I thought she might be more comfortable and easeier to hold in the water in a onsie. Problem was the instructors kept calling her he ;)


Warming up with daddy afterwards. She was chilly the whole lesson, her little teeth/gums chattered the whole time!

2 comments:

  1. I am so HAPPY that Payton made it to her 1st swim lesson! Something Ashtyn missed out on...love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took Levi to swim lessons at 1 year and LOVED it. It was a great way to bond :o) I usually just put him in his swimmy diaper and that was it. Have fun! I don't think I'll be able to do this with Mason!

    ReplyDelete